Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 2, 2007

We are ready to come home!

This is our finaly day in Guangzhou. Yes, we are ready to come home with Angeline(San San). This will be our last posting in Mainland China and we will have to wake up at 4:00am to catch our flight at 8:00am in the morning. Thanks all of you for following us along this exciting journey of ours and thanks for all the great comments. They really means a lot in supporting us in this transition time in our parenthood. We will see you back in the Bay Area. Bye

1 comment:

Superkids said...

Hello,

Angeline is perfect and you all make such a beautiful family!! I am glad everything went smoothly. I have enjoyed reading your blog - by the way - its the best blog I have ever seen!! Your experiences were very similar to ours with Jeannie. Jeannie rejected Steve, my husband, for the entire trip, until finally, my arms were so tired and I was so sick with bronchitis that I had to turn her over to her dad - after HOURS of screaming she gave up - now she is daddy's little girl and they are as close as 2 people can be.

Take care,

Janet